Sukhasiddhi Foundation’s Meditation Center is available for rent to other Buddhist groups and similar organizations. Information on the Center and rental terms are detailed below.
If you are interested, please contact us and provide us with your organization information and desired dates. We will get back to you to answer any questions and arrange a site visit.
Location and Availability
Location: 771 Center Boulevard, Fairfax, CA 94930, in the Fair Anselm Plaza
Capacity: 107 people
Availability: The Center is most easily rented for a specific date or multi-day event. Continuing classes are more difficult to accommodate. Please check our event calendar; if no activity is scheduled for the date or dates desired, the Center may be available.
Space Layout and Furnishings
- Shrine Room – meditation room, approximately 1400 sq. ft.
- 30 padded chairs
- 30+ zabutons and zafus
- 2 wireless microphones, 2 speakers
- chairs and cushions may be moved; wall hangings and altars are not moveable
- Large Reception Area
- table for registration
- coat and shoe racks
- Break Room
- efficiency kitchen with sink, refrigerator, microwave, mugs, plates, silverware, coffee/tea urns
- small table and chairs
- women’s restroom with two stalls
- one men’s room
- all may be unisex if needed
- all handicapped accessible
- Office and teacher interview room are not included in rental
Rental Fees and Terms
- $450 for all day (8 hour) rental
- Hourly rate $65
- Security deposit and 50% of rental fee due at contract signing
- Remaining fee due 30 days in advance of rental dates
- Deposit and rental fees will be refunded less administrative fee if cancellation received 30 days prior to rental dates
- Insurance rider required or liability waivers signed by all participants