Sukhasiddhi Membership: Generosity in Action
Join our sangha and connect with the teachings, the teachers and the community! We offer our members many opportunities to receive the teachings and transform confusion and challenges into happiness and awakening. Your unique qualities and gifts will blossom in our community of support and friendship. When you become a member of Sukhasiddhi, you become a vital part of a welcoming community of like-minded dharma people. If you live out of state, no worries, we have online classes and events that you can participate in.
- Free or discounted classes, retreats and special events at our center.
- Access to an extensive archive of audio and video recordings of teachings and classes
- Access to the member library of Buddhist books
- Invitations to members-only events and social gatherings
- Priority scheduling of interviews with Lama Palden and other Sukhasiddhi teachers
Your monthly support help sustain Sukhasiddhi financially and enables us to further our mission to provide a vehicle for the teaching and practice of Tibetan Buddhism in the West. We ask members to give monthly so that we can plan effectively and provide the best programs possible. Please consider becoming a member at the highest level you can. Don’t forget: your membership dues are tax-deductible.